Thursday, January 05, 2006

"Ladies tee-shirt sayings".........really amusing..:)

Guys have feelings too. But, like, who cares?
I don't believe in miracles. I rely on them. Next mood swing: 6 minutes.
I hate everybody, and you're next.
Please don't make me kill you.
I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day.
Warning: I have an attitude, and I know how to use it.
Remember my name -- you'll be screaming it later.
You KNOW you want me.
Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?
I'm multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
You, me, whipped cream, handcuffs. Any questions?
You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.
All stressed out and no one to choke.
How can I miss you if you won't go away?
Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.
Nobody knows I'm not wearing underwear.
I'm out of estrogen and I have a gun.
p.s.we actually wudn't mind some of them printed on our tee-shirts..heheheeee..:)
(This was taken from an e-mail)
the two of us.......really love humour.....we happen to be two people who love to laugh....and also make other laugh!!:) afterall they do say that "Laughter is the best medicine" isnt it?....its always fun to crack jokes and laugh with so many of ur frnds......but however....u shud always be carefulof wat u say and make sure u do not make anyone feel offended or anything........jus a little piece of advice....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woweeee...............cool stuff!!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have u seen guys t-shirt sayings... plz do check that. then see which is amusing.......

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EXPRESS YOURSELF GURLZ? U gurlz (meaning gurlz these days) have a great selection of funny, crazy, cool, & offensive T-Shirts that will help express who you are (eg: i ve seen a gurl havin this on her T-shirt...''THE ONLY THING OPEN AT 5AM IS A HOOKER'S LEGS'' compared to us men.... Our Tee shirts are conversation starters that get people talking! ''I'M ON FIRE''...

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home