Thursday, December 29, 2005

Miss you Jay.......:(

Hey everyone...a very good morning to you all!

I'm feeling kinda bored and sad coz Jay left to India for a week yesterday morning. It's vacation time and this is the time that the two of us plan a couple of day outs and go shopping.....and where I get scolded for all the rings that I tend to buy..wat to do guys, I jus luv rings as a part of accessories!!!!!!!! N e ways, the reason Jay left is b'coz her grandma wasn't feeling too well. So guys and gals, lets all remember my best friend's grandma in our daily prayers and wish her good health. Thanks to you all.. And Jay,when you read this post, don't forget to bring me some chocolates and oh well yes, a comprehensive update of wat u've been upto...and ofcourse...all the juicy details of the guys there....esp the fair, tall and big made ones...heheheee...


Miss you Jay..take care and God Bless....and this time, she won't be the first to call me early morning on the 1st of Jan...How sad!!!:(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, Happy New year... Let our prayers allways be there for jay's grandma to recover soon...

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is hope & faith... Jay God is next to us.he wld listen to our prayers. Have hope... an dshow luv... she wld recover

Where love is, there God is also.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home