Saturday, December 17, 2005

Faithful Friends are the medicine of life...PART 2

Now Jinie talks about Jay:

Well….talking about Jay, I should say that we’ve known eachother for over 5 yrs and started off from School just as we started A/Ls…To cut short, she’s a “chick” (in modern terms) who loves to have fun and take life easy and something we both loved to do – bug other people!!!!!! Heheheee…

We were always there for eachother during the good and bad times we’ve had to face in life and had countless occasions that have turned out to be everlasting memories… However, there is one scary fact that I’ve to mention here…although we’re accustomed to it by now, if something ever went wrong in one of our lives, something similar was sure to happen to the other…freaky isn’t it? But quite true…

I should say that she is a person who gave life a meaning in the avenue of “true friendship” and definitely has never failed until this very moment….and the best part is that I still have the assurance that she will continue to be so till the end of our times on earth (which is a better way of saying, till death do us apart…..sounds very matrimonial, isn’t it?).

I’ve to mention something about Pranesh, her younger bro….I always wonder why he hides from me whenever I go to her place. Well I did figure out the fact that he’s a little shy…..Then again there’s always something we never understand about our little brothers…..it’s like a mystery to be unveiled!!!

Oh people….she loves to talk and talk and talk…….we constantly chat about something or the other and she definitely knows how add life to an extremely boring situation… During any kind of gathering if she’s not there……it definitely makes a difference coz one major element that adds a lot of life & fun is missing!!!!!! And her presence is always felt in a warm way…Whenever I'm feling down or in an extremely bad mood, she definitely knows the way to uplift my spirit which is very unique and something I'm always thankful for and need for the rest of my life....
So, she’s a person who loves to have fun, go shopping, chat both online & on the phone, play games, hang out, party, loves bollywood movies, sleeping, makes friends easily and would never forget to advice me in the countless things I tend to do,likes tennis, tends to undergo frequent panic attacks and of course cannot live a day without chicken!!! etc etc etc…and the list is endless….Oh and there are a few common things that we both hate…which will appear later on in this site….

Oh and I’ve to mention this, she’s also going to change one traditional aspect of weddings in her culture…..instead of playing the game that has been passed down through many generations, she’s going to play chess with her man on her wedding day….and I’m really looking forward to that day…

You’ll get to know more about her as we share the crazy times we’ve had during our teenage years……

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well...here again i get a chance of commenting a person whom i know of called Jay.Well as far as wot Jinie has said all bout Jay...i guess again she has just revieled all the truth about this 'chick' to the public. I prefer to summarize Jay in just one word..she's a 'whiz kid'. luv ya JAY! kEEP IT UP YOU TWO!

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm...these two are just inseperable.i've know these two for an year at unilever where they did their industrial placement..and believe me they are always being there for each other at good and bad times, and i guess thats the way true friends should be. i'm proud of these too.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home