Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ways of being rejected.....

Hey, this is Jinie. The weather is lovely today, and all I wanted to do was sleep...Until one of my close friends Maya called me all the way from Dubai with the sad news that she just broke up with her boyfriend....Yeah well, it's not her fault. He had cheated on her and so on the story goes......Well as girls, it's always a little relieving when we 'talk it out with someone we trust'. So i sacrificed my sleep for a conversation that lasted over an hour. Atleast the tone of her voice was much better at the end of it and she felt better....

Then I also remembered this e-mail....and the extent to which it is true.... I don't really know....so lemme know what you guys think..

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women : (and what they actually mean)

10. I think of you as a brother.(You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance.")

9. There's a slight difference in our ages.(you are way too old for me.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.(You are ugly.)

7. My life is too complicated right now.(I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend.(I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.)

5. I don't date men where I work.(I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system',much less thesame building.)

4. It's not you, it's me.(It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career.(Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate.(I've sworn off only the men like you.)

1. Let's be friends.(I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail aboutall the other men I meet)

Top 10 rejection lines given by Men : (and what they actually mean...)

10. I think of you as a sister.(You're ugly.)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages.(You're ugly.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.(You're ugly.)

7. My life is too complicated right now.(You're ugly.)

6. I've got a girlfriend.(You're ugly.)

5. I don't date women where I work.(You're ugly.)

4. It's not you, it's me.(You're ugly.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career.(You're ugly.)

2. I'm celibate.(You're ugly.)

1. Let's be friends.(You're ugly.)

(This was taken from an e-mail)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well ppl...this doent make sence...ys dat ''men'' r to always be blamed for wot they have done..Yes obviously these days...not just men..its women too who r disguising the wot so-called ''love'' term. Whn a man rejects a girl/..it cant be all the possible reasons JUST to say shez ugly....NO NO NO....CAN'T BE TRUE....maybe for sum..but NOT for all....i dont agree with the rejection tips meant for men..sorry guyz...but i have to say it. Hope u guyz rn't angry 4 wot i've jus sed.... :-)

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can only speak for the girls, and i agree that most of the time it's true... but there'll always be exceptions i guess

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home